Select Therapy’s practitioners utilize evidence-based research and practices to provide the most effective physical therapy treatment of orthopedic and joint conditions. Select Therapy’s physical therapists have all underwent advanced training beyond the graduate-level. This specialized training, combined with our therapists’ extensive experience in outpatient orthopedic practice, provides for accurate diagnosis and “best-practice” treatment of all orthopedic and joint conditions.
Our clinic utilizes a wide-range of skilled physical therapy treatment techniques to improve the function of the injured joint or body part. These techniques may include the following:
- Manual Therapy such as joint mobilization to improve motion
- Modalities such as Electrical Stimulation, Ultrasound, Thermotherapy (heat), and Cryotherapy (cold)
- In-Clinic and Home Exercise Programs that enable re-education and strengthening of muscle groups
- Patient education including proper instruction for home exercise programs
- Establishment of patient-specific goals and discussion of outcomes
- Aquatic Therapy
For more information about our Joint Programs, feel free to give us a call, so we may answer any questions specific to your needs.